Combinatorial Testing with Hands-on Exercises
Software Testing, Automation Testing, Pairwise Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing
Welcome to the world of Combinatorial Testing! In this course, you’ll gain a deep understanding of combinatorial testing concepts and get hands-on experience to confidently generate combinatorial test suites. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, this course covers everything you need to know about this valuable testing technique.
What You’ll Learn:
- Combinatorial Testing Concepts: Explore the fundamental concepts of combinatorial testing and become familiar with its terminology.
- Generating Test Suites: Learn how to generate combinatorial test suites using the Advanced Combinatorial Testing Services (ACTS) tool, a trusted and freely available open-source resource.
- Applications of Combinatorial Testing: Discover the wide range of applications where combinatorial testing can be effectively employed to enhance testing practices.
- Hands-on Learning: Dive into a highly interactive learning experience with practical exercises and demos.
- Lecture Videos: Gain insights through video lectures and presentations.
- Quizzes: Test your knowledge and track your progress with quizzes.
- Course Exercises: Apply what you’ve learned through course exercises that reinforce your skills.
- Award-Winning Tool: Learn how to use the award-winning ACTS tool for generating combinatorial test suites.
- Additional Resources: Explore other free combinatorial testing tools for your specific needs.
- This course is suitable for software developers, testers, scientists, engineers, and anyone interested in combinatorial-based tests.
- No prior programming experience is required, as the concepts are explained comprehensively, and tools are provided to assist in generating test cases.
Who Is This Course For? This course is designed for:
- Software engineers and developers seeking to enhance their testing skills.
- Software testers looking to improve their testing practices.
- Scientists and engineers using combinatorial-based tests for experiments.
- College students eager to advance their knowledge of testing systems.
Instructor: Dr. Bryce
What Will You Learn?
- Students will understand the concept of combinatorial testing.
- Students will understand combinatorial testing terminology.
- Students will be able to generate combinatorial test suites.
- Students will be familiar with applications of combinatorial testing.